[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

Dennis Vlaar woooha at live.nl
Tue Aug 10 17:34:23 CEST 2010

Hi Rik,

It is a clean installation. No extensions installed.

Even if I find any declaration, I still can't do anything with it. Because I just don't know HOW to fix the problem.

I made a backup of my excisting TYPO3 and pasted the original TYPO3 core files in my root, so I have the "fresh/original" files again, but it didn't help. I'm clueless now.