[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 error:

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 10 11:59:29 CEST 2010

Hi wooha . ,

(Please use your real name on the TYPO3 lists!)

On 10-8-2010 11:25, wooha . wrote:
> I have cleared the cache and I don't have a debug extension
> installed.

Xavier said to clear (remove) the temporary files typo3conf/temp_CACHE*.
This is something different than "clearing the cache".

>>> Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare xdebug() (previously declared in
>>> /***/t3lib/config_default.php:489) in /***/config_default.php on
>>> line 493

If this didn't help, give us a bit more information about the path of
/***/config_default.php file (you didn't give more of the path, but I
mean the second one you mentioned).

--
Jigal van Hemert
skype:jigal.van.hemert