[TYPO3-english] Strange characters at the beginning of page after upgrade

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Mon Aug 9 14:47:59 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,
after upgrading the realurl and tt_news extensions to the last version
(1.9.3 and 3.0.1, respectively) on my Typo3 4.3.5, I've realized that some
strange characters are prepended at the beginning of the pages:

The strange characters get displayed before the actual contents of the
page.
Maybe the problem is not strictly related to the above extensions, however
I never noticed it.
Any hints?
Thanks in advance

Claudio