[TYPO3-english] Run something regullary

Gulay Boris boris at boressoft.ru
Fri Aug 6 14:48:56 CEST 2010

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 10:58:35 +0200, Xavier Perseguers
<typo3 at perseguers.ch> wrote:
> Hi,
> For sure but as you use DBAL, please activate debug log and provide the
> faulty query here.
>
> I can then see wether this is a bug in DBAL/Core SQL parser or a
> non-compliant query from scheduler.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Xavier
I can see only one query marked red in debug log. Here is it:

SELECT "uid", "classname", "serialized_executions" FROM
"tx_scheduler_task" WHERE "serialized_executions" != ''

For me this query works fine in psql tool.

In "where" tab I can see the following line with red mark:

06-08-10 16:37 ; typo3/mod.php ; tx_scheduler_task ; serialized_executions
!= ''

Thank you and waiting for the answer.