[TYPO3-english] tt_products multilanguage shop problem

rocky ou rocky at webdevelopersblog.info
Fri Aug 6 12:32:16 CEST 2010

Hey list,

I'm running TYPO3 4.3.3 and tt_products 2.6.2. The site is bilingual,
Chinese is the default language and English the second. The tt_product
shop works fine within English version of the site. But the Chinese
product list page has nothing showing up.

As I did not see any localizing option with the tt_product records in
the BE. I created a new sysfolder to hold Chinese product records and in
the tt_product list view set the "Startingpoint" to the new sysfolder page.

Could anybody helps me please?

Rdgs,
Rocky