[TYPO3-english] CoolURI 1.0.20 inconsistent?

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Thu Aug 5 22:45:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

> thx for your reaction. That behaviour (the starting page of a
> de/en/ja/zh site being cached as "id=2" without L-param) occurs, when
> somebody calls the site only by domain name (www.example.de). There is a
> general redirect active sending them immediately to
> www.example.com/index.html. I don't think, this may cause severe
> problems, so that link may stay in the cache, I suppose.

what do you mean by general redirect? And why would you do that? Why do
you redirect to index.html?

To be clear

users come to example.com, they are redirected to
example.com/index.html. A new row in link cache saying:

/	id=2

appears.

Or is it somehow different?

I think the problem is with the redirect to index.html, how exactly is
that performed?

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about TYPO3 in czech