[TYPO3-english] t3blog: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class tx_t3blog_tcemain

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Aug 5 10:53:51 CEST 2010


Hi!

jumping-blueberry - steffi wrote:
> I'm still struggling with t3blog.
> After some google-research I found out, that the feature which didn't
> work for me is called "IRRE".
> 
> The problems with IRRE are:
> 
> Minor problems
> 1. Problems with "Umlaute"
> This has already been reported as a bug:
> http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=15337
> However I also had it in Version 4.3.3 (the author says downgrading
> would help)

Can't comment on this because I use UTF-8 all the time. Since TYPO3 plans
to migrate to UTF-8 everywhere, you may want to switch :)

> 2. RTE is not included in the IRRE-subelements
> Only a normal Textarea is shown.
> I use tinymce_rte
> I used tinyrte before and had the same problem.

This must be a problem of tinymce_rte. There was a similar problem with
htmlarea but it was solved.

> Main problem
> (I already reported it before but now I've done some more research)
> When I create a content it is not connected with the post.

Can't confirm this. I test with TYPO3 4.3 and trunk version (4.5), both
work ok. Could you go to the Install tool and compare your database? May be
you need to update it?

> But I tried to modify the solution so it fits to my layout:
> 
> page.10 < plugin.tx_t3blog_pi1.myblog
> page.bodyTag = <body id="blog">
> 
> temp.normalColumnWithoutIRRE = CONTENT
> 
> temp.normalColumnWithoutIRRE {
>     table = tt_content
>     select {
>        where = colPos = 0 AND irre_parentid = 0
>        orderBy = sorting
>        languageField = sys_language_uid
>      }
> }
> 
> page.10.subparts.INHALT < temp.normalColumnWithoutIRRE
> 
> However when I tried this, suddenly this message was displayed:
> Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class tx_t3blog_tcemain in
> /xxx/cms/typo3conf/ext/t3blog/hooks/class.tx_t3blog_tcemain.php on line 32
> It appears when I try to save anything - even pages that have nothing to
> do with t3blog or changes in the TEMPLATE.

These two things are not related. TypoScript is used only in Frontend while
TCEmain is used in Backend. I think the reason is in something else. It
appears that class.tx_t3blog_tcemain.php is included twice for unknown
reason. This means that something is terribly wrong with your installation.

> Meanwhile I even had to run the installtool again as I removed DAM
> (without removing all modules depending on it) and couldn't get into the
> backend anymore.

t3blog requires DAM. You can't remove DAM if you want to use t3blog.

> Something else:
> I removed the extension several times to reinstall it again.
> After one of these re-installations t3blog was suddenly completely in
> German - Which is good, as this is the language the t3version runs with.
> As I was quite desperate, I didn't pay attention to every step - which I
> of course regret now - so I can't say what I changed to get this.

I afraid your TYPO3 installation is severely out of order :( All you
describe tells me that it is broken :( I would propose to install a
completely fresh installation and install DAm & t3blog only there and see
if it works. Just start with something minimal and clean.

-- 
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core&security team member
Twitter: http://twitter.com/dmitryd
Read more @ http://dmitry-dulepov.com/


More information about the TYPO3-english mailing list