[TYPO3-english] RealURL

Marcel Remmy marcel.remmy at fh-kl.de
Wed Aug 4 11:16:40 CEST 2010

hey there,

i recently faced some issues using realurlmanagement on newer realurl
versions so i went over to use the realurl panel in the web>info module
which basically works the same way.

and yes, you can use redirects (with or without the 301 header) to
shorten urls and this results in a whole new url for the mentioned page.

hth