[TYPO3-english] Some cooluri questions

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Aug 3 23:52:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

at first I'm glad to hear that 1.0.20 is running fine. There's a post
from Axel Joensson, who's complaining about some big trouble with it.

> You can normally use the "Exclude this page from middle of a page path"
> option available in the page properties of every page. However this will
> only work if the page in question is in "the middle of a page page", I
> do no believe this will work in your situation. Without extending
> CoolURI I do not think that you will be able to solve the problem (apart
> from maybe moving your blog plugins to the home page).

With 1.0.20 you can even exclude page from anywhere. It's potentionaly
dangerous, so you need to be aware of what you're doing.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about TYPO3 in czech