[TYPO3-english] Multi sites sharing the same typo3conf/ext folder

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Aug 3 10:00:40 CEST 2010

> Please be a bit mroe serious and concerned and test it yourself first before
> using words like FUD!

I wouldn't use the word just because of this message. I used it while
taking into account your other recent message ("Global Extension folder
deprecated?").

> I won't write this if we would be able to use the newsadmin in 4.4.1 in a
> global install but unfortunately we can't.

You wrote that there's a general problem with extensions running
globally. You didn't write that there's a problem with the newest TYPO3
version. At least I can't reproduce your problem in TYPO3 4.3 and I have
been using tt_news installed globally for ages.

Tomas Mrozek