[TYPO3-english] wfqbe and insert form

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 00:41:09 CEST 2010

I have just started exploring the wfqbe extension in the last couple
of days and am very pleased with it.  So far I have had good luck
using it but am stuck at one place.

On an insert/edit form, there is an option for a hidden field and two
fields that can be entered:  "Value" and "get value from parameter".

I have a record displayed on a page with a link to the edit page.  I
am trying to capture the ID value from that particular record and have
it as a hidden field on the insert form.  I see can see paramenter on
the page that displays the results:
?tx_wfqbe_pi1%5BID%5D=55089590).  I want to grab the ID = 55089590.

So I have tried three ways to use the "get value from parameter" field such as:
1.  tx_wfqbe_pi1[ID]
2.  tx_wfqbe_pi1[ID]=]=###WFQBE_FIELD_ID###
3.  ###WFQBE_FIELD_ID###

plus other combinations with no success.  The id number is not captured.

What would be the correct format to use this field?  Do also still
need something in the value field?

--
Cathy Stephens