[TYPO3-english] How to write something to file with BE module

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 12:18:25 CEST 2010

Maybe but I`m connection few technologies in one ext. Not only php thats why
I need to concider more than basic ways of managing everything.

Also I need to generate a special file and I need to know how can i create a
file with my extension (now I`m talking about something else than the config
file). So this is a key thing for me at the moment.

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk

2010/8/2 Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl>

> Dawid Pacholczyk wrote:
>
>>  I`m working on my own extension and I want to use a config file of my own
>> to save some configs and use them in extension. But I have a big problem
>> with writing data to the file. Reading is easy, I can use
>>

> Isn't it a better solution to use either:
> - system wide settings in the Extension manager (admin only)
> of
> - TSconfig settings (if you BE module depends on a selected page in the
> pagetree) (BE user with appropriate rights)
>
> These options are supported by the TYPO3 core and are easy to use.
>
> --
> Jigal van Hemert

Dawid Pacholczyk
tel: 502-054-334