[TYPO3-english] How to write something to file with BE module

Dawid Pacholczyk dpacholczyk at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 11:51:08 CEST 2010

Hi,
 I`m working on my own extension and I want to use a config file of my own
to save some configs and use them in extension. But I have a big problem
with writing data to the file. Reading is easy, I can use
file_get_contents(), file() or fread(), but when I`m using
file_put_contents() or fwirte() nothing happens. It`s not a permission
problem. What should I use to write data in a file. The file is placed in
the same folder like index.php of the ext.

typo3conf/ext/my_ext/mod1/index.php
typo3conf/ext/my_ext/mode1/config.inc

Best regards,
Dawid Pacholczyk