[TYPO3-english] builduing a correct tt_news single link

David Bruchmann typo3-en at bruchmann-web.de
Mon Aug 2 01:19:17 CEST 2010

Hi Lina,

> Now there is a hook by witch you can change the singleView URL. But the
> opposite direction I cannot find: some function I could call to get a valid
> parameters for the URL considering all parameters and maybe even hooks.
>
> Besides that these links might produce duplicate content that is several
> times cached etc, the output in the frontend might be different if the
> expected parameters are displayed in any way.

to make the chaos perfect an older Version of RealURL produces shorter
hashes and I had the case that one hash was the same for to articles. I
switched off the cache for tt_news as I remarked it.

But all in all you can just try to ask Rupert German to include one or
more hooks in tt_news.

Double-Content isn't shown at all but you are right so far that on
articel can produce several entries in the cache-tables when called with
different parameters I suppose.

Another Possibility is to verify the cached pages with the saved URLs
but it's more complicated and when someone switches off the cache for
tt_news then you need another method too.

Greets,
David