[TYPO3-english] ASP to typo3

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 13:41:28 CEST 2010

Hello List,

have a website which was developed using classic ASP. But I don’t want to use
ASP anymore and want to use the same functionality on typo3 server. The
function of these asp files is just to read the data from database and then
further displaying an image for the network status depending upon the network
traffic function defined in asp. I can convert these asp files to php to handle
the same functionality but further I don’t know how can I use these php files
with typo3? Or If anyone can suggest me some other way to how can I make such
kind of asp files compatible working on typo3 (without using asp anymore)

Best Regards,
Rajat Arora