[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and speaking URL path segment

Pero Matic pero at matic.com
Wed Apr 28 18:50:52 CEST 2010

Jan Bednarik wrote:
>> Hm, maybe I'm wrong here. Maybe it's processed by TYPO3? Anyway, is
>> there a way to disable such a behaviour?
>
> Chars [^a-zA-Z0-9] + "-" are replaced with "-". There is no option
> that would change this behavior, yet.

That's within CoolURI but it seems TYPO3 also does some processing. Btw.
Jan, how to make this with CoolURI. If i want some page to have url like:

site.com/something.html

while others have their url generated by page title.

I can do that with CoolURI interface - manully setting the link and sticky
but is there some TYPO3 way to do it? I tried with "Alias" field and
"Speaking URL path segment" field but it doesn't work because "." is
removed. THX!