[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search - enabling a page browser ?

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Wed Apr 28 14:17:38 CEST 2010

Well,this doesn't work neither ... But i think the problem is that even when
i have more than 10 results there is no page browser .. So for the moment
it's just not working at all, so configuring the options of course doesn't
work ...

I just once again spent an hour going through the whole documentation of the
indexed search, not a single word about the page browser ...

Is this not the right documentation:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/doc_indexe
d_search/4.2.1/view/toc/0/

???

There is also no mention of a page_links option .... I also found no mention
of a pagebrowser in the TSREF for plugin.tx_indexedsearch

I'm feeling really silly here ...

On 4/28/10 11:27 AM, in article
mailman.1.1272450660.6845.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org, "Riccardo De