[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search - enabling a page browser ?

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Wed Apr 28 11:59:19 CEST 2010

I tried this extension but again, i don't get any pages, only one long list
of results ... I still couldn't find any reference to this ...

If it's automatic it's not working, and i don't know why ... I have followed
the documentation and the search is working fine, from the searchbox and
from the search page .. Advanced search works as well ... Just no
pagebrowser ...

On 4/28/10 9:11 AM, in article
mailman.1.1272442507.26684.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org, "Riccardo De