[TYPO3-english] tt_content.image.20 rollover effect

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 28 11:07:38 CEST 2010

>> # and it will be removed when the mouse
>> # hovers the container
>> dl.csc-textpic-image:hover img.grayscale {
>>    display:none;
>
> Nice snippet!
>
> But beware if you care for IE6, that 'hover' does not work with other
> than than the <A> element, and therefore it will not work as intended
> in this browser.

Well - I don't really care about IE6 anymore but it should be possible to
create the existing A-Tag of the click enlargement differently so that it
wraps both images and if there is no click enlarge at all it should wrap
it's own anchor to get perfect browser compatibility.

But it seems the CSS I posted doesn't work in IE8 as well, so I guess it
still needs some bugfixing.
Will take a look at it ...

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian