[TYPO3-english] Problem with dcdgooglemap backend in typo3 when working in Firefox

Ankita Choudhary Ankita.Choudhary at lntinfotech.com
Wed Apr 28 05:29:09 CEST 2010

Hi,

The problem that I am facing using this plugin is that it does not work in Firefox.

1.       When creating the locations using this tool , I cannot save the coordinates of that location.

2.       When I try to save the added location it displays a  dialog box to "Session Expire" .

Can anyone please help us on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankita

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.