[TYPO3-english] Indexed Search - enabling a page browser ?

Christophe Stadler cs at cs-cc.com
Wed Apr 28 00:02:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

I must be a bit tired but after looking for an hour in all the documentation
i could find about indexed search there seems to be no mention on how to
split the search results into pages with a pagebrowser.

Do i need to install a separate page browser like Dmitris universal page
browser ? Or is ther a configuration option to switch this on ?

If someone could point me to some relevant documentation ...

Thx