[TYPO3-english] tt_content.image.20 rollover effect

Edgars emoedgars at inbox.lv
Tue Apr 27 17:10:46 CEST 2010

> Of course you can change the "blur" effect to another one.
 Thanks, Bernhard - works like a charm, I owe you a beer (Just give me
 your paypal account :))!
 This will sound lame, but with this config I lost possibility to
 "click-enlarge" the images. I tried to make adjustments below
 "imgOver.cObject" (to click-enlarge hover'ed image) line, but without
 success. I could try to find solution by myself, but seems like this
 is the first topic about this image "effect".
 Edgar