[TYPO3-english] CoolURI and speaking URL path segment

Pero Matic takoje at takoje.hr
Tue Apr 27 15:46:15 CEST 2010

CoolURI generates URL's by getting page title - that's fine. Now, if u have
a page titled "foo" and user doesn't want URL to be:

"site.com/foo"

but

"site.com/bar.html"

how can he do that? I know this can easilly be done by using CoolURI
interface and setting custom page link with sticky set. But i try to make it
simple for my users so they don't have to use CoolURI interface. There is a
field called Speaking URL path segment in page properties. Is it possible to
use this? Problem is that i can enter only "simple" words in this field.
Filenames like:

bar.html or paths like bar/foo/something don't work. Thx!