[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-dev] [ANN] Please, report t3blog bugs on Forge!

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 14:45:23 CEST 2010

Hi!

I kindly ask to post all t3blog bugs on Forge. t3blog project is now hosted
there and we process bugs from Forge, not from bugs.typo3.org.

Please,consider moving your reported t3blog bugs to Forge because Forge
bugs are given priority. I would appreciate if you also mention Mantis bug
number in Forge reports, so I can close bugs in Mantis.

Thank you!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member