[TYPO3-english] [TYPO3-UG US] T3CON10-Dallas Regular Registration Deadline

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Mon Apr 26 23:28:05 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Preparations continue for the North American TYPO3 conference,
T3CON10-Dallas. It is just around the corner on May 20-22. We are
excited about the high quality of speakers and activities and we
encourage you to come.

Whether you are a site administrator, site builder or extension
developer, you are sure to gain a lot from both the formal presentations
and the informal interaction with so many international TYPO3 experts.

Register now and save before regular registration closes at the end of
April. Find all the details and online registration at
http://t3con10-dallas.typo3.org. Please feel free to contact us through
the web site with any questions.

See you there,
T3CON10-Dallas Organizers