[TYPO3-english] Automaketemplate and sr_feuser_register extension

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 20:53:11 CEST 2010

Hi Kitt,

If you are using the newest version of sr_feuser_register you'll need
to add a code to your ext_localconf.php in order to have your own
fields shown properly

if (TYPO3_MODE=='FE') {
    $GLOBALS['TYPO3_CONF_VARS']['EXTCONF']['sr_feuser_register']['extendingTCA'][]
= 'mynewext';
}

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=13088

and if you have created your own field with a foreign_table_where
setting, it's not going to be shown properly in the frontend

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8197

Just for the notice of your ongoing work :-)

Regards,

Søren

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 8:44 PM, Jigal van Hemert <jigal at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> ktt wrote:
>>
>> Is it possible to use Automaketemplate and sr_feuser_register in common?
>
> No problem.
>
>> Since I need to insert sr_feuser_register fields with
>> <!-- ###SUB_ERROR_FIELD### -->
>> but Automaketemplate cuts it and displays
>> ###SUB_ERROR_FIELD_myNewFieldName###
>
> Are you sure about the last text? Isn't it
> ###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_myNewFieldName### which is displayed?
>
> Did you add myNewFieldName to the list of fields in
> plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields =
> (in constants, not setup!) ?
>
> If myNewFieldName is missing there sr_feuser_register will not remove the
> error message for that field. And because the begin and end marker for that
> message are HTML comments you will only see the marker for the EVAL-error
> displayed on the page.
>
> Did you add
> plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.create.evalValues.myNewFieldName =
> and
> plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.edit.evalValues.myNewFieldName =
> to setup (empty evaluation rules)
> ?
>
> You need to add quite a bit to the configuration before your own extra
> fields work. All the things you need to do are in the sr_feuser_register
> manual [1]
>
> Automaketemplate won't cut markers or remove stuff, all it can do is *add*
> markers based on id and class attributes.
>
> [1]
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/sr_feuser_register/2.5.25/view/1/6/
>
> --
> Jigal van Hemert