[TYPO3-english] typo 4.3.3 and graphicmagic problem in Fe

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:50:15 CEST 2010

I have noticed the same problem after an update from 4.3.2 to 4.3.3 on some
installations. For me gm didn't work at all, neither in the BE nor in the
FE. Strangly on a fresh test install of 4.3.3 this was no problem.
My fix was to switch to im6 on those installations until I can pinpoint the
common ext/setting causing the problem.

Regards,
Thomas Meixner