[TYPO3-english] Integrate RealUrl in my own extension

Jeppe Donslund jd at masters.dk
Fri Apr 23 13:58:58 CEST 2010

Den 23-04-2010 13:47, Francois Suter skrev:
> Hi,
>
>> The [] are translated to codes.
>> Could that be the reason?
>
> That's because they are urlencode'd, but it shouldn't affect RealURL's
> work.
>
> Cheers

Okay, I jost don't get it.

The configuration is just like the one for tt_news.

I have jost tried with this

'postVarSets' => array (
	'_DEFAULT' => array (
		'plads' => array(
			'GETvar' => 'tx_mst_pi1[spot]',
		),
	),
),

that should be the most basic setup and should write something like
domain.dk/plads/12/
But that doesn't work either. the realUrl stops width plads.html and
continues with the &tx_mst_pi1[spot].

I feel I need to activate RealUrl for my extension but you say making
links with TypoLink is enough so it can't be that.

I hate when it doesn't work. But thank you for your time.
I'll keep Googling for a hint.

Jeppe