[TYPO3-english] Re : Optimized tt_news usage?

joel zimmerli baden32 at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 23 13:35:15 CEST 2010

Hi,
Thanks for your replies. Unfortunately, I think my initial question/explanation was not so explicit. Based on your both explanation I did not understand whether I need to define separate sysfolders (one for every section redactor) or not. In all these sysfolders, redactors will be able to define their own structure/categories.
If this is the right way, how it is possible to get on the homepage + all "general" pages a list of the latest 5-6 news comming from all these sysfolders?
Hope you can help me.
Regards,
BD