[TYPO3-english] Integrate RealUrl in my own extension

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Apr 23 11:16:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Should I tell the TypoLink that I use "plads" as the keyword?

No. As was explained before, once your RealURL configuration is correct,
there's nothing that you need to "tell" to the typolink function (except
to use cache hash, which you do according to your code).

I must say it's hard to tell what's wrong with your setup. I uploaded an
example full RealURL config of mine:

http://drp.ly/S4UbC

Look in particular at the postVarSets for tt_news. I hope this will help
you.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter