[TYPO3-english] sfjquery plugin

Stefan Frömken firma at sfroemken.de
Thu Apr 22 13:45:12 CEST 2010

Charles Lewis schrieb:
> This is kind of a newbie question, but if anyone who is familiar with the sfjquery plugin can point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.
>
> I have the plugin successfully installed and have inserted an example Accordion onto the page. However I have no idea how to edit the content of the Accordion. Any suggestions?
>
> Charles Lewis
> Director of Information Technology Services
> Southwestern Adventist University
> 817-202-6720 (office)
> lewis at swau.edu

Hello Charles

I'm the programmer of this plugin...so I will try to help you.
First of all I have to know if you have inserted the sample accordion or
do you have created an accordion on your own?

You find the sample records in list-module on PID 0. So you only see
them, when you are login in as admin. There you can edit content in Tab
"HTML".

Keep me informed.

Stefan