[TYPO3-english] RealURL 1.8.1 is out

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Wed Apr 21 14:43:49 CEST 2010

> If you run RealURL 1.8.0, you should upgrade to 1.8.1. 1.8.0 fixes an
> important issue that causes lots of log entries and incorrect multidomain
> links. Also there are some cache handling improvements for path cache.

Dmitry,

before I file a bug report I need your short insight into my issue. I
was hoping 1.8.1 release might help with multidomain links, but I cannot
get them to work even after the upgrade.

In preparation to the operation of splitting a large website into three
separate domain I've set up a basic typo3 + templavoila + realurl site.
I ran the TV wizard twice creating two separate websites on root level
(both are under the globe icon) and assigned them proper domain records.
They work fine on their own. I've set up the realurl configuration and
tscript templates in accordance to your guide on
http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/realurl-made-easy-part-2.html

Each domain works fine on it's own, and I can link properly from first
domain to the second. Links are working fine. But not the other way
around. Links from second domain to the first are only in index.php?id=X
format.

Is this a known problem?

Regards
Jan