[TYPO3-english] Web -> Info -> Log list: view all users as non-admin user(group)

Koen Van Nuffelen koen_typo3 at obiwebs.be
Wed Apr 21 13:00:10 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm experimenting with the Web -> Info -> Log list.
As admin user you can see who logged in and what they have edited, even
more, you can redo their changes.
Powerful and useful tool!

If you log in as a normal user, this also works, but only for the data
of the user himself. (Even if you select all users in the combo box)

I've created an user group 'webmasters', wich doesn't have admin rights.
But it would be great if they have access (rights) to view the login
data, the changes that are made. And eventually, redo the changes.

In the Access List of the user group I've added every 'Monitor Users'
option. But still can't see the other users in the Web -> Info -> Log list.

Have someone this working for a non admin user(group), or knows how to
make it work?

Any help appreciated. :-)

Kind regards,
Koen Van Nuffelen