[TYPO3-english] index only a portion of each page -- MnogoSearch

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 19:24:40 CEST 2010

Hi,

I was trying to index non typo3 pages from typo3 site using mnogosearch
extension. I found that Mnogosearch has abiltity to do that by setting
configuration type server or realm in the Mnogosearch indexing
configuration. So I tried that and it worked just fine. But the whole pages
were indexed but it needed only a part of it to index. I went through the
documentation and found that we could use <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> and
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> to restrict the indexing content. I tried adding
those comments to those pages but they are not working, ie still the whole
pages got indexed. Now I am wondering if those markers are applicable for
TYPO3 pages only or can be used for non typo3 pages as well.

Thanking in anticipation !!!

Regards,
Orish