[TYPO3-english] San Francisco TYPO3 CAMP • May 6-13, 2010

Marc Infield marc at infielddesign.com
Tue Apr 20 06:01:15 CEST 2010

Join us for San Francisco TYPO3 CAMP • May 6-13, 2010

Come join BayTUG for the first San Francisco TYPO3 Camp. We have five days of trainings and talks coming to the Bay Area in the week leading up to the TYPO3 North American Conference in Dallas. We will be joined by luminaries from Europe's TYPO3 community as well as leaders from the US who will share their knowledge and enthusiasm for the world's leading enterprise open source content management system.

- Learn TYPO3 with in-depth training from a TYPO3 core team member.
- Participate in engaging presentations on technical and business topics.

If you are new to TYPO3 this will be a great opportunity to "get your feet wet" and if you are an experienced TYPO3 user this is an opportunity to extend your knowledge.

San Francisco TYPO3 CAMP - http://www.infielddesign.com/san-francisco-typo3-camp/

TYPO3 Camp Calendar - http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-TYPO3/calendar/2010-05

Trainings:
TYPO3 Camp - Training: TYPO3 Kick-Starter - http://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-TYPO3/calendar/13210095/