[TYPO3-english] JW_Calender

Rajat Arora arora271 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 19 22:42:42 CEST 2010

Re-sending the following message as the text in the last mail was messed up -->

Hello,

I am facing a problem with the Month View of JW Calendar.

Under Typo3 version 4.2 and php version 5 , the month view does not seemed working properly.

It shows the last year and Next Year Values as "1970" and also navigation for month view does not work.

I think the problems are with date / time PHP functions.

I am not sure whether this problem is already known?

Any one has solution or workaround for it?

Thanks in Advance!

Best Regards,
Rajat Arora