[TYPO3-english] rgsmoothgallery customization

Claudio Strizzolo claudio.strizzolo at ts.nogarb.ageinfn.it
Mon Apr 19 15:01:59 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas,

> 1.At least for the main image you could check the defaults in the .js
> file jd.galleruy1010.js. You can paste these settings in the advanced
> Settings flexform (don't forget the ,) I think fadeDuration: 500, is
> what you are looking for.

it works like a charm just by setting fadeDuration:0 . Thanks a lot.

> 2. This probably requries hacking of the above mentioned file. I think
> the arrows are generated as an <a> Element with class left/right around
> line 111:

I will give it a try.
In the meanwhile I found a working example on the extension site here:

http://www.rggooglemap.com/en/dev/rgsmoothgallery/smoothgallery-with-
external-controls.html

I can't understand how to set up thing to get that, anyway.

> 3. maybe you can get some inspiration here:
>
> http://bigearthweb.com/test/JDgalleryMod/demoMod.php

Thanks. Now I'm trying to understand how this thing works.

Claudio