[TYPO3-english] Timestamp and author of element automatically on web page

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Mon Apr 19 11:00:09 CEST 2010

> All I want is to show the authoring date (or last change) and
> the author of the element right below its title.

1. Date - you want "Date" that is set manually in the "Header" section
or "crdate" (creation date; set automatically) or "tstamp" (last
modification date; set automatically)?

2. Author - you want the name of a BE user that created the content element?

3. You want the mentioned data before each content element even if there
is more than one content element on a page?

Tomas Mrozek