[TYPO3-english] Serious problem after upgrading to 4.3.3

J. Bakshi joydeep at infoservices.in
Mon Apr 19 09:44:00 CEST 2010

On 04/16/2010 09:40 PM, Thomas Meixner wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Most problems I have encountered with smoothgallery were javascript related.
> Clashing frameworks and such. Are you maybe using jquery or some another
> framework as well on the webpage? or in some plugins? If you are using the
> busy noggin' quicksite it gets included automatically for example.
>
> Also firefox plugin firebug is helpful, you probably know it already.
> Unfotunately often when the gallery is not working it still doesn't show any
> error messages, the gallery just doesn't work. Been there :-)
>
> Personally I'm hoping for a more robust jQuery gallery with the same
> features as smoothgallery to emerge. jvb_gallerific is promising but it
> doesn't have the lightbox feature yet.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas Meixner
>

> J. Bakshi wrote:
>

>> Hello,cy
>>
>> Thanks for your kind attention. I have explicitly on the php and html
>> error reporting through php.ini  but no error appears so far :-(

Hello,

I have found a very interesting thing. the server where the site is
running still have the problem in rgsmoothgallery. I have migrated the
site ( just for testing ) in two different servers and in each of these
servers the rgsmoothgallery is running.  So there must be something in
the server which creates problem for rgsmoothgallery. The hosting
company has relocated my webhosting space to a new server with more RAM
so I guess this new server might have something missing for
rgsmoothgallery. Could anyone suggest any clue or dependency which is
must for rgsmoothgallery ? rgtabs is also installed here and running ok.

Thanks

--
জয়দীপ বক্সী