[TYPO3-english] RealUrl 1.8.0 and TYPO3 4.3.2 display blank pages

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Sat Apr 17 19:09:05 CEST 2010

Hi List

I am aware of that there are a couple of threads with the same subject,
but I can't find any solution to the problem.

My situation:
I had a site running TYPO3 4.2.6 and RealRrl - RealUrl worked fine.
TYPO3 has been updated to 4.3.2 and RealUrl updated to 1.8.0 - Result: I
can only get a blank page displayed in FE (the page take about 20 sec.
to load).

If I uninstall RealUrl all pages are displayed fine in FE.

Can anybody guide me to a solution on this problem?

thank you in advance
Jogvan Olsen