[TYPO3-english] Serious problem after upgrading to 4.3.3

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:10:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

Most problems I have encountered with smoothgallery were javascript related.
Clashing frameworks and such. Are you maybe using jquery or some another
framework as well on the webpage? or in some plugins? If you are using the
busy noggin' quicksite it gets included automatically for example.

Also firefox plugin firebug is helpful, you probably know it already.
Unfotunately often when the gallery is not working it still doesn't show any
error messages, the gallery just doesn't work. Been there :-)

Personally I'm hoping for a more robust jQuery gallery with the same
features as smoothgallery to emerge. jvb_gallerific is promising but it
doesn't have the lightbox feature yet.

Regards,
Thomas Meixner