[TYPO3-english] rgsmoothgallery customization

Thomas Meixner tom.meixner at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 18:10:12 CEST 2010

1.At least for the main image you could check the defaults in the .js file
jd.galleruy1010.js. You can paste these settings in the advanced Settings
flexform (don't forget the ,) I think fadeDuration: 500, is what you are
looking for.

2. This probably requries hacking of the above mentioned file. I think the
arrows are generated as an <a> Element with class left/right around line
111:

<code begin>
this.constructElements();
        if ((this.galleryData.length>1)&&(this.options.showArrows))
                {
        var leftArrow = new Element('a').addClass('left').addEvent(
                'click',
                this.prevItem.bind(this)
        ).injectInside(element);
        var rightArrow = new Element('a').addClass('right').addEvent(
                'click',
                this.nextItem.bind(this)
        ).injectInside(element);
<code end>
You could try to generate your own elements and inject the arrows into it.
Instead of:
        .injectInside(element);
Something like
        .injectInside('#hereYourDiv');

3. maybe you can get some inspiration here:

http://bigearthweb.com/test/JDgalleryMod/demoMod.php

Unfortunately it's for smoothgallery 2.0 :-( but worth a look.

Happy hacking, I'm on it as well atm to get an external carousel.

Regards,

Thomas Meixner