[TYPO3-english] Using feedit with data stored in flexforms?

Christine Gerpheide cgerpheide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:12:00 CEST 2010

Hello list,

I have feedit configured on my site, and it seems to work great for
tt_content elements.  However, is it possible to use this functionality with
values that are stored in the flexforms?  I am talking about when, for
instance, you map an element in templavoila not as "Page Content Elements"
but instead as something like "Image" or "Plain input field".  In the
database, I see that instead of tt_content records, this changes the values
inside of the field "tx_templavoila_flex" in the pages table.

Is there any way to have any kind of frontend editing for such fields?

Thanks,
Christine