[TYPO3-english] Problem with sr_feuser_register and php5.3

Timo Pröscholdt timo at proescholdt.de
Wed Apr 14 19:17:04 CEST 2010

On 4/14/2010 2:48 PM, Stefano Cecere wrote:
 > yes i remember i had the same problem on a test PHP 5.3 server
 >
 > if i'm not wrong in was because a parameter passed with a @ (reference
 > instead of copy)..
 > but i don't remember well i can't tell more sorry
 > i went back to 5.2

hi,

can you please provide more info?

Maybe your memory comes back when i ask some concrete questions.

- was your error (the @reference thing) in the sr_feuser_regiater code
or in the trunk?

- how did you track it down? (I have the issue that I dont see error
messages in the error_log of the webserver).

It seems to me that the plugin is not even invoked any more, since
putting a die("agrhhhh") statement into the plugin's main() method does
not produce anything.

At the same time typo3 does not crash. I see the normal site template,
only the sr_feuser_register content coming from the plugin is not shown.

any other hints?
thanks
Timo