[TYPO3-english] How to access tx_realurl::lookUp_cleanAlias() in RealURL 1.8.0?

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 16:36:37 CEST 2010

Hi!

Francois Suter wrote:
> I would like to avoid copying the code from
> tx_realurl::lookUp_cleanAlias() into my extension. Is there another
> solution? Would it be realistic to make tx_realurl::lookUp_cleanAlias()
> public?

lookUp_cleanAlias() name suggests that it is internal (a part of lookup for
aliases). I think there can be a public function for that with a different
name.

Please, make a feature request in the bug tracker. I'll see how to provide
a good stable API for this.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 expert / TYPO3 security team member