[TYPO3-english] tt_news, rss, cooluri and cache

Pero Matic takoje at takoje.hr
Wed Apr 14 16:25:44 CEST 2010

"Pero Matic" <takoje at takoje.hr> wrote in message
news:mailman.1.1271255096.9925.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...

>> I was talking about if or not a manually set extra parameter
>> "&no_cache=1" with the option "sticky" marked - which excepts it from
>> the CoolURI "delete/update all" function - does survive the update from
>> TYPO3 4.3.2 to 4.3.3-dev, and that I am not sure about. But *if once
>> set*, the no_cache param is working under 4.3.3-dev, as it did under
>> 4.3.2.
>> Axel
>
> Aha ok. But, it seems that "no_cache=1" has no effect - i always get the
> same news displayed within RSS feed. However if i check "No cache" option
> for my RSS page then everything is fine.

To correct myself - i always get these kind of links in my RSS feed pointing
to the same news:

tp://www.site.com/index.php?id=18&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=1409

http://www.site.com/index.php?id=18&no_cache=1&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=1408

So, as Jan suggested, i suppose there should be some cHash value in link.
I'm not sure if this is possible to add.