[TYPO3-english] RealUrl: Convert apostrophe to hyphen

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Apr 14 11:48:35 CEST 2010

> How can I save these 2 modifications by not modifying the original source? Can you explain the process?

By creating a copy of the file, renaming the file and the class, and
then setting this class in
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['pagePath']['userFunc'].

You can surely do it by creating your own simple extension that would
contain this class. However, it might also be possible to do it without
creating an extension, just copying/renaming the class and loading it.

However, I'm now questioning how to load the class. I'm not sure you can
load it in the template with "includeLibs", e.g.:

page.includeLibs.customurl = fileadmin/customurl.php

Maybe someone can advise on how to load a custom class so that it would
be available for RealURL processing.

Tomas Mrozek