[TYPO3-english] RealUrl: Keep hyphen AND underscore

Torsten Schneider schneider at highest-mountains.de
Mon Apr 12 18:40:54 CEST 2010

Hello Tomas,

> $processedTitle = preg_replace('/[^a-zA-Z0-9\-\\' . $space . ']/', '',
> $processedTitle);

thanks a lot, this small change is a great help to me!
Of course I used it outside the original RealUrl files.

Do you maybe have an idea for another RealURL question I have, if this
is doable at all:
By standard all upper case letters are transformed to lower case.
Thats ok and the way it should be.

But would it be possible that if I add something to the Speaking Path
Segment that contains an Upper Case letter, that this one stays unchanged?
Exmaple:
If the title is "Word" its ok that it is changed to word.html.
But if I write "Word" to the speaking Path Segment, that URL part should
become Word.html.

This would give me the last bit of control over the generated links I
would like to have.

Thank you very much again!

Torsten