[TYPO3-english] RealUrl: Keep hyphen AND underscore

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Mon Apr 12 15:57:49 CEST 2010

> I tried to change the class.tx_realurl_advanced.php
> but this only results in Example 1 becoming wordword.html and Example 2
> in word2word3.html

I guess you would also have to change the line 896 to:

$processedTitle = preg_replace('/[^a-zA-Z0-9\-\\' . $space . ']/', '',
$processedTitle);

However, you should not change the original RelURL source. But using
your own modified and renamed copy of that class and setting it in
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['pagePath']['userFunc']
would be fine in my opinion. Dmitry might disagree, though.

Tomas Mrozek