[TYPO3-english] scheduled publishing of CHANGED content (workspaces)

jochem nabuurs jochem at roquin.nl
Mon Apr 12 15:09:02 CEST 2010

Hi list,

is it possible for a user inside a workspace to specify the exact time
of publishing a change. I've read about the CLI option, but could not
find much documentation and I think it doesn't do what I want it to do.

What i'd like to achieve is the following:

An editor edits an existing news item.
The news item is send for review to a reviewer.
The item is approved and is sent to a publisher for publishing.
The item needs to be published 10 days from now.

The problem is: if the publisher publishes the item now, the change is
instantly visible on the site, and not 10 days from now. He can set the
startdate of the item ("access" tab in the news item) to 10 days in the
future, but then the item is not shown at all until it's 10 days later.

Hope you get the picture...

Hope somebody has some tips on the issue...

Kind regards,

Jochem Nabuurs